Grind down continues, Nifty Future range for today is just 34 points. Today we had the lowest contract traded in 2012, trading activity has come to an stand still. This is not an Indian Market based phenomenon, its happening throughout the world. Nasdaq volumes are down 40%. So choppy markets are call for the day.
1. FII sold 501 Contracts of NF ,worth 14 cores with net OI increasing by 3799 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 25 points and OI has increased by 3799 , FII have booked profits in longs in Index futures.Also be aware that today closing on NF is first double digits losses in August series.
3. NS closed at 5363 after making a high of 5390,as said in Weekly analysis 5386 will be an important level as its 100 WSMA .As discussed earlier the range of 5350-80 is supply zone,cannot be broken in single attempt.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5390 and 5400 (as its swing high in Oct 2011) which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5340 and 5319 .Trend is still buy on Dips till 5238 is not broken on closing basis.We have weekly closing tomorrow and close above 5319 will keep weekly in uptrend
5. Nifty August OI is at 2.58 cores with an unwinding of 1.19 Lakh in OI, longs were liquidated by Retailers and HNI.As OI figure saw an unwinding of 1.19 lakhs i expect some good move tomorrow.We have a long weekend ahead as Monday is an Holiday on eve of EID.
6. Total F&O turnover was 0.86 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.58 lakh lowest in 2012. These was increase of 10% in cash market volumes which indicates distribution by smart money on higher levels.
7. 5300 CE also saw an addition of 1.11 lakhs with total OI now standing at 38 lakhs (Smart bears writing calls) ,5400 CE saw an addition of 3.3 lakhs and total OI stands at 65 lakhs making immediate ceiling for market, 5500 CE still having highest OI of 92 lakhs, , 5000-5600 CE saw an addition of 10 lakhs in OI suggesting bears have have started getting warmed up.
8. On Put side 5000 PE saw an addition of 0.7 lakhs,strong support of Nifty as total OI at 1.02 core.5000-5500 PE unwound ed total of 0.90 lakhs in OI.5300 PE added 0.36 lakh in OI and having the OI at 86 lakhs which suggests traders are getting confident that 5300 will not break in near term and immediate support in any pullback.
9.FII bought 95 cores and DII bought 225 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 55.71 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII has sold 341 cores in stock futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5390, Trend Changer at 5290 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5390 Tgt 5404,5423 and 5450
Sell below 5350 Tgt 5336,5320 and 5307 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.