1. FII sold 323 Contracts of NF ,worth 21.28 cores with net OI increasing by 7909 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 5 points and OI has increased by 7909 , FII have started shorting the index futures in small quantity.As FII average traded price comes at a weird number of 13179 which shows they are trading in less volumes and mostly doing day trading.
3. NS closed at 5320 after making a high of 5330 and low of 5294 ,nifty has closed above 5300 but it has formed lower high and lower lows .As discussed earlier the range of 5350-80 is supply zone,cannot be broken in single attempt. Bulls are trying from past 2 days to close Nifty above 5350 but are failing each time suggesting weakness in price and eventual dip till 5260 can come in next 2 days. For Weekly Analysis(Click Here)
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5350 and after that 5380 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5286 ,Below 5260 gap filling will start till 5216 .Trend is still buy on Dips till 5213 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty August OI is at 2.43 cores with an addition of 3.7 Lakh in OI, shorts were added by Retailers and HNI.
6. Total F&O turnover was 0.93 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh.
7. 5400 CE saw an unwinding of 2.5 lakhs and total OI stands at 75 lakhs making immediate ceiling for market, 5500 CE still having highest OI of 85 lakhs, 5300 CE also saw an addition of 1.1 lakhs with total OI now standing at 41 lakhs, 4900-5500 CE saw an unwinding of 2 lakhs in OI suggesting weak bears have unwounded the position as Nifty is unable to close below 5300.
8. On Put side 5000 PE saw an addition of 1 lakhs,immediate support of Nifty as total OI at 1.05 core.4900-5500 PE added total of 10 lakhs in OI.5200 PE added 6 lakh in OI suggesting market participants are not showing nifty closing below 5200 for coming week.
9.FII bought 83 cores and DII sold 536 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 55.41 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII has sold 634 in stock futures namely in SBI and PSU banks.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5265, Trend Changer at 5266 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5334 Tgt 5355,5380 and 5400
Sell below 5315 Tgt 5284,5260 and 5240 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.