August Series started with a big bang gap up opening and reacted sharply from 5149 as discussed in Weekly analysis importance of 5150 level.After a dull July series,August series promises to be a volatile and breakout or breakdown month. Mass psychology which plays an important role in Stock market is on bearish end as we have all sort of troubles deficit monsoon, high interest rate,rising inflation, and bad global outlook on growth. With so many problems one tends to think from bearish angle but always remember market has it mind of own and do not take anything for granted. Stick with your discipline and trading system to make money consistently.
1. FII bought 60376 Contracts of NF ,worth 1450 cores with net OI increasing by 12160 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 42 points and OI has increased by 12160 contracts means FII had taken longs in NF. Rollover data gives the range of NF as 5210-5070 NF
3. NS closed at 5099 which is below both 200 [email protected] and 50 [email protected] and that happened when we opened above both these levels. Lot of supply is coming from upside, Will RBI give the required booster to Nifty?
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5150 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5089-5077 . Bulls will have life only above 5150.
5. Nifty August OI is at 2.11 cores with an addition of 5.6 Lakh in OI,fresh longs added by HNI and Retailers
6. Total F&O turnover was 1.06 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 3.4 lakh.
7. 5500 CE saw an huge addition of 12 lakhs and total OI stands at 49 lakhs and immediate higher end of August series.5200 CE with total OI of 40 lakhs is immediate resistance.Total OI from 4700-5500 CE added 37 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. On Put side 5000 PE saw an addition of 9 lakhs,immediate support of Nifty.4700-5500 PE added total of 30 lakhs in OI.
9.FII sold 109 cores and DII bought 38 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 55.6 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5158, Trend Changer at 5139 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5109 Tgt 5150,5181 and 5205
Sell below 5077 Tgt 5050,5037 and 5020 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.
FII Derivative Data Analysis for July 2012 Expiry