Europe is back again on limelight now focus shifts on SPAIN,
- Spanish Stock Market Plummets By 12% In Two Days
- Short selling ban in Italy and Spain,Last time they did in 2011 and result was market kept on falling. When will the regulators learn ?
- Government reform wheels have started turning with Petrol price hiked by 70 paisa from tonight, Market will be excited if we see a Diesel price hike also.
1. FII sold 20599 Contracts of NF ,worth 488 cores with net OI increasing by 15465 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 96 points and OI has increased by 15465 contracts means FII has gone aggressive on shorting. FII futures data is irrespective of rollover.
3. NS made a low of 5108 and closed at 5117.Tomorrow Bulls will have litmus test as 200 DMA @5101 and any close below it will end the bull run started in June. Bulls rule above 200 DMA and Bears are active below 200 DMA.Today we had the 2 gap down day and gap exists from 5205-5164 for today’s trade.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5150 which needs to be watched closely tomorrow,Support now exists at 5101-5090 if 5090 gets taken out we will have very week expiry. Bulls will have life only above 5150 now.
5. Nifty June OI is at 2.22 cores with an unwinding of 12.9 Lakh in OI,Rollovers have strated in NF and whole 12 lakhs got rollovered to August series with additional 5 lakhs added in August series as total OI was up by 17 Lakhs. As Nifty was down by 96 points with addition in OI shorts were added by retailers and HNI
6. Total F&O turnover was 1.52 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.5 lakh. Futures turnover was 1.52 lakhs but look at cash volumes they were just 7783 cores which was less than yesterday also which means no delivery based trading has happened,and fall was due to rollover pressure.
7. 5200 CE saw an huge addition of 24 lakhs and total OI stands at 71 lakhs and immediate resistance FII bought huge 2918 cores in Options which means we can see some good moves in expiry week.
8. On Put side 5200 PE saw an massive unwinding of 22 lakhs,immediate support at 5100 but no major addition today suggests no confidence in bulls will 5100 hold tomorrow. VIX has jumped 10% today as we discussed we will see life in VIX and nifty corrected
9.FII bought 109 cores and DII sold 353 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 56.10 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/)
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5136, Trend Changer at 5271 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5130 Tgt 5150,5180 and 5205
Sell below 5090 Tgt 5075,5050 and 5020 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.