1. FII bought 28000 Contracts of NF ,worth 654 cores with net OI increasing by 33352 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 33 points and OI has increased by 33352 contracts means FII have created fresh longs in NF as we have been discussing from past 2 days. Let me add here some readers asked me Why you think they created longs coz as per books and rules they went net short, Well decoding Open Interest can be dicey effort as some can see glass is half full other says its half empty. I have my own views which i share as per my analysis and its not that always i will be right. What separates a successful traders is his discipline and risk management , so even if we are wrong and we have sound risk management which will save us from losses.
3. NS made a high of 5258 just short of 5259 important resistance level as discussed yesterday, Nifty also kept 17 points left after today’s gap up. So more fireworks above 5259 which can lead to gap filling till 5267-5306. Support for Nifty has come up to 5235 which needs to be watched closely tomorrow.
4. VIX made a low of 16.38 Volatility has just been wiped out of the market which can be attributed to fact today’s range of NF was 26 points lowest in whole 2012, Trend Deciding level again worked as NF made a low of 5242 which is 2 points away from our 5240. In 26 points range FII were huge buyers which can be seen as an harbinger for a fresh upmove.
5. Nifty June OI is at 2.37 cores with an unwinding of 1 Lakh in OI, As Nifty was up by 33 points with reduction in OI shorts were covered by retailers and HNI
6. Total F&O turnover was 1.11 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh a fresh new low for 2012. Today we had the lowest number of contract traded in 2012 but turnover was above 1 lakh cores so will it be distribution or accumulation?
7. 5300 CE saw an unwinding of 4.5 lakhs and total OI stands at 89 lakhs having highest OI .5200 and 5300 CE writers ran for cover as it saw a liquidation of 10 lakhs contracts.So 5300 is an immediate upper ceiling
8. On Put side 5000 PE is having highest OI of 77 lakhs with 6.4 lakhs liquidation meaning 5000 is current base for market,Addition of 5 lakhs was seen in 5000-5300 PE .5200 is the immediate support for market based on Options data. Option Writers must be enjoying Writing of Options as Range bound moves make them eat the premium of OTM calls.
9.FII bought 125 cores and DII sold 228 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 55.22 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/)
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5242, Trend Changer at 5283 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5259 Tgt 5280,5306 and 5320
Sell below 5230 Tgt 5217,5196 and 5169 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.