The Grinding down continues,Nifty Opens trades in narrow range in better half of the day and some range expansion is seen in the last hour of the day. Ranges are quiet small such consolidation are precursor for directional trending moves ahead. Trade in less quantity and wait for market to show the direction.
1. FII sold 1635 Contracts of NF ,worth 39 cores with net OI increasing by 12823 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 11 points and OI has increased by 12823 contracts means FII initiated fresh shorts in Index futures.
3. As we had discussion traders who have shorted NF in range of 5330-5340 should have book around 5217,Nifty has formed a double bottom at 5217 which is bullish indication and the way US markets have closed on Friday we are in for a gap up on Monday. 5271 should be watched closely,fireworks above it only.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5271 which needs to be watched closely tomorrow,Nifty also has a gap of 9 points which needs to be filled from 5336-5345, another gap at 5267-5306 and last one from 5189-5150. So 3 gap in range of 5150-5350 and eventually will get filled.
5. Nifty June OI is at 2.37 cores with an fresh addition of 4.8 Lakh in OI, As Nifty was down by 11 points with rise in OI shorts were added.
6. Total F&O turnover was 0.98 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.09 lakh, Volumes again dried away. Range for NF is just 48 points.
7. 5300 CE saw an addition of 7.6 lakhs and total OI stands at 77 lakhs and 5400 CE has the highest OI at 91 lakhs. So 5300 is an immediate upper ceiling.
8. On Put side 5000 PE is having highest OI of 82 lakhs with 2 lakhs unwinding meaning 5000 is current base for market,Liquidation of 15 lakhs was seen in 5000-5300 PE .5200 is the immediate support for market based on Options data.
9.FII bought 281.13 cores and DII sold 370 cores in cash segment.FII has pupmed in 6961 cores in July series in cash segment. INR closed at 55.27 as Trade Deficit narrowed to just 10 billion dollar Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/)
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5194, Trend Changer at 5303 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).As a matter of fact NF has closed below 5303 and trend is bearish till 5303 is not taken out.
Buy above 5237 Tgt 5257,5271 and 5300
Sell below 5215 Tgt 5189,5150 and 5130 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.