Below is my FII interpretation for FII datasheet for 3 May
I was not keeping well from past few days,hence unable to update site on time.Thanks all for your well wishes.Will be able to join market only after the current week. Will try to update the FnO data and Stocks ideas on EOD basis.
1. FII bought 2491 Contracts of NF worth 79.59 cores OI decreased by 15425.
2. As Nifty Futures was up by 14 points and OI has decreased by 15425 , ie.Rise in Price with Fall in Open Interest,long liquidation by FII.
3. Nifty trading has become boring and quiet choppy due to lack of volumes. FII participation has reduced due to lack of clarity on GAAR issue. FM speech on 7 may may provide some clarity and clear further air on GAAR front, so accept a choppy market till this week. Nifty also closed below 20 [email protected] which signify bears have upper hand and selling is coming on higher levels
4. Range for Nifty Futures for May series as per Rollover data comes to 5275-5187.This is what i have discussed on 26 April, as of today highest close in May series has been 5267 and lowest close 5210.Hence try to play the range or stay out of sidelines till we see a clear trend.
5. Nifty May OI has decreased by 1.81 Lakhs .Total OI stands at 1.83 cores.Long liquidation of NF.
6. Total F&O turnover was 69k Cores with total contract traded at 2.12 lakh .Todays volumes were lowest in 2012
7. 5600 CE saw an addition of 3 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 48 Lakhs making it the higher end of Mayl Series.5400 CE OI at 46 Lakhs is the second highest in May Series.5400 is the near term resistance. 50 [email protected] is laxman rekha for bulls
8. On Put side 5100 PE is having highest OI of 47 lakhs .Base of May Series is coming at 5100 PE. Well these are early days in May series , As such we have a range of 5000-5600 for May series.
9.FII sold 237 cores and DII also bought 71 cores in cash segment.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5218, Trend Changer at 5245 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5251 Tgt 5280, 5300 and 5320
Sell below 5225 Tgt 5195,5160 and 5135(Nifty Spot Levels)
11. On Global Front Dow Jones made a 4 year high on yesterdays trade but S&P 500 and Nasdaq failed to do so which implies weakness creeping in. So have cautious approach on both long and short trades, as trending markets are born after a consolidation phase.
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.