Below is my FII interpretation for FII datasheet for 11 May
1. FII sold 3125 Contracts of NF worth 45.54 cores OI increased by 14803.
2. As Nifty Futures was down by 17 points and OI has increased by 14803 , which signify more shorts have entered the system. Yesterday as we pointed out FII have used the rise to short the market and today they have added more shorts in the system.
3. Nifty has closed below 5000 for 2 day in a row which was a psychological level and every attempt to move above 5000 was getting sold into. Trading below 5000 and daily adding shorts by FII gives a bearish picture ahead for series.
4. Today nifty filled the first gap till 4950 and bounced back.Now there are still 4 gaps which needs to be filled. Unfilled Gaps in Nifty(Click on the link to see)
So the most important level to watch is 4879 which is low of the gap from 4905-4879. Also Today Fibo traders were active once nifty touched 4955 as it was 61.8% retracement of the whole rally from 4531-5630.Still we did not break 4950 so Fibo buyers were active today also.Chart is of yesterday
5. Nifty May OI has increased by 2Lakhs .Total OI stands at 2 cores. Shorts entered the system.
6. Total F&O turnover was 1.10 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 3.4 lakh.
7. 5200 CE saw an addition of 3 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 69 Lakhs making it the higher end of May Series.5300 CE has added 87K in OI with total OI at 66 lakhs. Now 5200 looks a strong resistance for May series. 4900-5300 CE added 17.8 lakhs in OI which is a bearish sign. More call Addition more Bears will get stronger.
8. On Put side 4900 PE is having highest OI of 70 lakhs,So 4900 has become the base of series . 5000 PE writers did budged today and unwinded 7 lakh contracts.
9. FII Option Buy price comes at 4965 FII put buying price comes at 5070 now when Put buying price comes higher than Call Buying price we see a decisive move ahead ie we should see a directional move tomorrow which side bias is towards downside but lets see whats in store tomorrow. We have our trading level to guide us.
9.FII bought 317 cores and DII sold 143 cores in cash segment.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 4778, Trend Changer at 5131 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).If you see Trend Deciding level is down by almost 30 points which means FII have added more shorts in system.
Buy at 4985 Tgt 5000, 5020 and 5038
Sell below 4949 Tgt 4920,4905 and 4879 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.
Traders Interested in Learning how to trade using Intraday and Positional system can mail me @[email protected] I am planning to conduct workshop In Hyderabad.