Below is my Interpretation of FII OI data Sheet for 19-Apr-12.
1. FII bought 26250 Contracts of NF worth 653.11 cores OI also increased by 23040.
2. As Nifty Futures was up by 33 points and OI has increased by 23040, ie.Rise in Price with Rise in Open Interest,Fresh longs were added by FII.
3. Nifty closed above [email protected] first sign of strength but unable to close above 50 [email protected] Above 50 SMA Bulls rule and trend becomes stronger. Today we did moved above 50 SMA and made a high of 5342 but unable to sustain above it. Till Nifty is closing above 20 SMA dips near 5265 should be bought into.
4.Trading range is still active 5380-5221. NF made a hig of 5361 and turned back so range is still active 🙂
5. Trendline which we have been discussing from past 1 week resistance comes at 5310.Today we closed above 5310 finally Also we can see a falling wedge formation which is a bullish pattern. All we need a close above 5344 for the pattern to show its true color. This is what we discussed yesterday and High made by Nifty spot is 5342 🙂 . Now in current scenario both bulls and bears have an excellent case Bulls broke the Downward facing trendline on closing basis while bears may argue about double top at 5342 . Tomorrow’s price action can provide the answer who has upper hand bulls or bears.
6. Nifty April OI has increased by 7.4 Lakhs .Total OI stands at 1.91 cores.Fresh Longs addition by traders.India VIX has broken the 20 odd levels and Lower the VIX higher Nifty moves.
7. Total F&O turnover was 1.09 lakhs Cores with total contract traded at 2.30 lakh .Second lowest volume in April Series.
8. 5400 CE saw an unwinding of 4.85 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 69.9 Lakhs making it the higher end of April Series.5100-5300 CE saw an unwinding of 7 lakh in OI which means smart money is betting on Nifty to go higher.
9. On Put side 5200 PE is having highest OI of 78 lakhs .5200 base which looked like will break is again back this time with more conviction . 5300-5400 PE saw an addition of 10 Lakhs in OI. Smart money has started writing higher strike puts as expiry is just 5 days away. So this is first indication we can break the 5380 range in last week of april series. We will keep an eagles eye on the data to get further clues.
10.FII sold 102 cores and DII also bought 101 cores in cash segment.
11. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5290, Trend Changer at 5293NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).Average Traded price for FII comes at 4976 which is way way below today traded price of 5300-5364 which means FII have carried longs in NF today also. As indicated morning dip was bought into looking at strong FII buying figure.
Buy above 5344 Tgt 5360, 5385 and 5404
Sell below 5322 Tgt 5290,5270 and 5250(Nifty Spot Levels)
Govt allows $1 billion overseas borrowing for airline industry so at last government wheels have started moving.
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.