Below is my Interpretation of FII OI data Sheet for 19-Apr-12.
1. FII bought 22667 Contracts of NF worth 589.47 cores OI also increased by 20869.
2. As Nifty Futures was up by 3 points and OI has increased by 20869, ie.Rise in Price with Rise in Open Interest,Fresh longs were added by FII.
3. Nifty closed above [email protected] first sign of strength but unable to close above 50 [email protected] Above 50 SMA Bulls rule and trend becomes stronger. Today we did moved above 50 SMA and made a high of 5342 but unable to sustain above it. Till Nifty is closing above 20 SMA dips near 5262 should be bought into.
4.Trading range is still active 5380-5221. NF made a hig of 5364 and turned back so range is still active 🙂
5. Trendline which we have been discussing from past 1 week resistance comes at 5310.Today also unable to close above 5310 🙁 Also we can see a falling wedge formation which is a bullish pattern. All we need a close above 5344 for the pattern to show its true color. This is what we discussed yesterday and High made by Nifty spot is 5342 🙂
6. Nifty April OI has increased by 6.5 Lakhs .Total OI stands at 1.84 cores contracts.Fresh Longs addition by traders
7. Total F&O turnover was highest in April series 1.04 lakhs Cores with total contract traded at 2.59 lakh .With correction in market volumes are lacking. One good thing that happened today Gap got filled which gives conviction to Bulls to move higher without any fear of coming down to fill the gap.
8. 5400 CE added 2.8 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 75 Lakhs making it the higher end of April Series.5100-5300 CE saw an unwinding of 4.7 lakh in OI which means smart money is betting on Nifty to go higher.
9. On Put side 5200 PE is having highest OI of 78 lakhs with a fresh addition of 6 lakhs.5200 base which looked like will break is again back this time with more conviction . 5000-5100 PE added 2.2 lakhs in OI Put writing happening at lower levels again a bullish indication.
10.FII bought 221.63 cores and DII also bought 37.88 cores in cash segment.Results of both HCL and HDFC were in line with market expectation so things look good from Indian Corporate side/
11. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5276, Trend Changer at 5289 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).Average Traded price for FII comes at 4981 which is way way below today traded price of 5300-5364 which means FII have carried longs in NF today also.
Buy above 5311 Tgt 5344,5360 and 5385
Sell below 5290 Tgt 5264,5250 and 5233(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.