Below is my Interpretation of FII OI data Sheet for 16-Apr-12.
2. As Nifty Futures was up by 27 points and OI has decreased by 400,FII have liquidated there longs.Rise in Price with fall in Open Intrest
3. Nifty closed below [email protected] and 50 [email protected] for today making it bearish in short term. Trend is favoring bears and Sell on rise should be mantra for the positional traders.With the smart recovery seen today from 5183 still trend is favoring bears as nifty is trading below important averages.
4.Trading range for NF is 5380-5221. Bulls were able to close nifty above the lower range of 5221. So a tough fight is going on within bulls and bears in the range of 5380-5221. Will Mr. Subarao be able to resolve the conflict ?
5. As per Volume Profile chart 5319 and 5203 is High Volume node,Nifty has been consolidating in this range.
6. Nifty April OI has decreased by 1.94 Lakhs .Total OI stands at 1.70 cores contracts.Liquidation of longs on higher levels before a key market moving event. Cautious approach is taken by traders.
7. Total F&O turnover was 91K Cores with total contract traded at 2.51 lakh .Again a low volume and lackluster session. GAAR issue has taken away volumes from market and making intraday trading quiet choppy.
8. 5400 CE added 7.72 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 75 Lakhs making it the higher end of April Series.5100-5300 CE added 10 lakh in OI which means smart money is betting on break of 5200.
9. On Put side 5200 PE is having highest OI of 64 lakhs with an Unwinding of 39K . 4900 PE saw an huge addition of 5 lakhs in OI . 5100 PE is having the second highest OI of 60 lakhs and becomes the next support on break of 5200.
10.FII sold 509 cores and DII bought 218 cores in cash segment.
11. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5173, Trend Changer at 5285 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand)Hope traders went short below 5293 on Friday and made some quick money
Buy above 5245 Tgt 5262,5284,5306 and 5322
Sell below 5214 Tgt 5184,5164 and 5144(Nifty Spot Levels)
Note:Tomorrow session will be quiet volatile and would request market participants to avoid trading if you cannot handle volatility and trade in less quantity as fast move can take away your stop loss. Money saved in money earned.
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.