Below is my Interpretation of FII OI data Sheet for 09-Apr-12.
1. FII sold 43232 Contracts of NF worth 1092 cores OI also decreased by 2630.
2. As Nifty Futures was down by 92 points and OI has decreased by 2630 ,which basically means profit booking on shorts and also Long liquidation as they net sold 43232 Contracts.
3. Nifty closed below 20SMA@5301 and 50 SMA@5333 for today making it bearish in short term. Trend is favoring bears.
4.Trading range for NF is 5380-5221. It touched the upper end unable to sustain and bears pushed it to lower end Low today was 5245.So tomorrow we need to closely watch 5221 on closing basis. If it closes below it bears will have upper hand for the April series.
5. As per Volume Profile chart 5350 is High Volume node and a bouceback can be expected if 5350 NF is sustained for initial hours in morning session.
5. Nifty April OI has decreased by 4 Lakh .Total OI stands at 1.74 cores contracts.No fresh shorts were added today also.
6. FII OI for April Series 339990 again on lower side in recent months.No big build up is seen by the Big boys. Is it because of GAAR issue or they are waiting for Trigger of IIP data on 12 April and Monthly Inflation data on 13 April.
7. Total F&O turnover was 78K Cores with total contract traded at 258043.We fell by 92 points which was backed by low turnover and low volumes.So tomorrow we can see an Up day looking at small volume we had a 92 points fall.
8. VIX has bounced from the crucial level of 20 as discussed yesterday.VIX bounced 8% today as cautioned yesterday. VIX move is inversely proportional to Nifty move.
9. 5600 CE is having highest OI of 47 Lakhs with fresh addition of 2.11 lakhs. 5400 CE is having 46 lakhs in OI and saw an addition7 of 7 lakh contracts and having the second highest OI.5400 looks like a top for time being
10. 5100 and 5200 PE showed an almost nil addition and no unwinding which means smart money for time being is betting of 5200 to be a potential base. So range bound moves between 5200-5400 NF
11. Today both big boys were net sellers. FII sold 270 Cores and DII were also sellers worth 103 cores.
12. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5202, Trend Changer at 5310 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upperhand).
Buy above 5250 Tgt 5282,5314 and 5333
Sell below 5227 Tgt 5203,5178 and 5152(Nifty Spot Levels)
Let me go by Disclaimer these are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
To Get Real Time update on Nifty during market hours you can LIKE the page.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863