Nifty 21 EMA Intra Day Trading System
25 January 2011 34,671 views 36 Comments
Nifty Intra Day Trading System
I present the Nifty Intra day trading system which is profitable and having good success ratio on trending day like today.
As you can see in Intra Chart we have just 21 EMA on a 5 Mins Chart@http://niftyrtcharts.blogspot.com/
How it Works:
- Wait for first 15 Mins of trade to find the ORB(Opening Range Breakout/Breakdown) Value
- Once we get the ORB value we need to see whether Nifty is moving above 21 EMA or Below it
- Once Nifty Starts trading below 21 EMA as of today initiate Short positions.
- Hold Your Short Positions till Nifty trades below 21 EMA
- Keep Stop Loss of 2 White Candles above 21 EMA to avoid whipsaws
- I have added RSI,ROC indicators also to avoid whipsaws
Buy When White Candle is formed above 21 EMA and indicators are rising
Sell When White Candle is formed below 21 EMA and indicators are falling