Nifty 21 EMA Intra Day Trading System

Nifty Intra Day Trading System

I present the Nifty Intra day trading system which is profitable and having good success ratio on trending day like today.

As you can see in Intra Chart we have just 21 EMA on a 5 Mins Chart@

How it Works:

1. Wait for first 15 Mins of trade to find the ORB(Opening Range Breakout/Breakdown) Value
  2. Once we get the ORB value we need to see whether Nifty is moving above 21 EMA or Below it
  3. Once Nifty Starts trading below 21 EMA as of today initiate Short positions.
  4. Hold Your Short Positions till Nifty trades below 21 EMA
  5. Keep Stop Loss of 2 White Candles above 21 EMA to avoid whipsaws
  6. I have added RSI,ROC indicators also to avoid whipsaws

Buy When White Candle is formed above 21 EMA and indicators are rising

Sell When White Candle is formed below 21 EMA and indicators are falling

1. rallabandi said:

patience is prayer. u r very patient and humble to your readers.
    with such a vast ocean of tech. knowledge and its offshoot which is popularity and prosperity,you mesmerise and force people to flock around you with doubts,etc…it reminds me that obedience is mother of success and wedded to safety.god bless you with more success and ability to help more seekers.

September 9, 2016
  2. kiran kumar kg said:

Hi sir ,

Can you send the course details to my email id i want to join the course

August 22, 2016
  3. dinesh said:

Dear Ramesh sir,

A very good afternoon.

As i have become a follower of your blog ,i was just checking out the 21EMA trading system and i have few doubts.

First i would like to tell you that i am a intraday trader and obviously im still in the 90% loser group but hoping to do home work on your guideline and test my skill level

1.Is it better to use 21EMA with 5min / 15min. because i planned to apply the same today on IRB stock and was confused with data which i got from 5min and 15min.Because in one it shows that stock price has moved below 21EMA and the other at same time shows it is still above.
    2.I understood the first step of 15min ORB but later do we have to look for NIFTY / STOCK to cross above / below the 21EMA.
    3.When will we come to know that stock price is going to come down or do we have to wait till the stock price come down below 21EMA and start selling.
    4.Many times we have seen even though there is 2 candle formation below 21EMA the stock price suddenly changes and moves above 21EMA.

August 19, 2016
  4. Bramesh said:

ORB of 15 Min Ema is close..

February 19, 2016
  5. said:

Sir orb of first 5 minutes ? N ema is close or high ?

February 18, 2016
  6. Soumen Ghosh said:

Want to join your trading course. Please share details. Thanks.

October 20, 2014
  7. ramasamy.a said:

dear bramesh i will joined your training course please sent details to my mail id. my email id

July 26, 2014
  8. Bramesh said:

Dear Sir,

You can use the site to improve your knowledge and you can join my trading course for personalized training .

December 30, 2013
  9. Dheeraj said:

Pls help me..I have been trading for almost 2-3 years in loss…what do i do to earn profit…i want to do intraday

December 30, 2013
  10. Ganapathy said:

Hi Bramesh,

Can this one be applied in 60 min chart for all stocks ?

May 22, 2013
  11. Bramesh said:

Dear Sir,

I have mailed you the details.

October 1, 2012
  12. subramanian said:

i am interested in trading course. what is the cost? please sent me details. thanks

p m subramanian

September 29, 2012
  13. Ajoy said:

Hi Sir,

I am your regular blog reader and Technical trader also.

As you always say in your blog it right to have our own trading plan along with Entry, Exit and stop loss.

But when we are in deep profit we forget the exit rule. Also opposit we forget our own rule when we are in deep losses and always take averaging advantage, but it always fail.

Can you you teach me your your strategy about entry, exit & stiff stoploss operated mechanically.

Kindly suggestme.

April 21, 2012
  14. Bramesh said:

Hi Sir,

It my pleasure..

February 3, 2012
  15. devendra said:

bramesh sir thanks in advance sir I have instal amibroker and rt data feeder rtdf but its not working plz send me tutriol plz sie
    my Email ID

February 3, 2012
  16. devendra said:

thanks sir for helping nature

February 3, 2012
  17. krn said:

hi bramesh,
    can u send me ur course details…

January 16, 2012
  18. Bramesh said:

Dear Sir,

Happy New Year.. I have sent you my course details. Please revert back if you have any clarification

January 6, 2012
  19. NARAYAN said:

Happy New Year
    I am interested in trading cource material,if u can provide the same .I would like to learn the method of entry & exit ,which I lag behind.
    Thanking You

January 6, 2012
  20. Bramesh said:

Dear Sir,

I use chart for understanding the trend of Day whether it is trading day or trending day.

Trading based on charts with if and buts will be hazardous to your trading account.

We need to prepare a trading plan based on trading system before market opens than use charts to understand the trend of day.

For entery and exit point i use my own system which i also cover as part of my Trading course.

September 13, 2011
  21. mahendra said:

sir , it is possible that candel touch and then get lowered the ema ,then should we take te long or short ,

2. If sometime the price continous comes high and cross the ema and accodingly we take the long ,but the low if very far from the entry point coz the price came very fast and straight, then which SL we shuld take,.

please clarfy

September 13, 2011
  22. mahendra said:

please send me the course details and contents

September 13, 2011
  23. Bramesh said:

In Gap down wait for candles to touch 21 EMA and than take the trade.

September 13, 2011
  24. mahendra said:

Sir , If nifty gets opn in gap down or gap up ,then how 21 ema system works

September 12, 2011
  25. Bramesh said:

Hi Sir,

I have sent you my course details which cover intraday trading system. Do let me know if you are interested.

September 9, 2011
  26. debashish said:

Hi Bramesh
    Can u pls guide me what indicators/parameters work good in nifty/stocks in intra-day trades?

September 9, 2011
  27. dear bramesh

Do you teach technical analysis specially trading strategies as i want to learn trading stratergies specially for commodities. Please do reply me .

May 3, 2011
  28. bramesh said:

Hi Sir,

Thanks for all your kind words and I am still an amateur and will not fit in the superlatives words you have used for me.

I can help you in learning Technical Analysis. Please call me on 09985711341

January 29, 2011
  29. Pallavi said:

Hi Bramesh,
    Recently we have launched website for screening stocks on technical and candlestick patterns.

Could you please share with your users, it will help with their trading.

Pallavi Jain

January 27, 2011
  30. DA Mokashi said:

To :- Dear Bramesh,

From :- DA Mokashi [ Phone Nos. 0240-2391191,9850562531 ]

I really very much thankful to you for your prompt guidance/information regarding online websites.

My residence has located at Aurangabad, Maharastra and want to meet you and understand or discuss on following facts.

I would also like to know about where, we can meet possibly.

I find the is very useful.
    The system feels updated on time as we can not read the values of the script or nifty future.

I also to know whether, we can assess any different script or only assess those which are listed/described in window,

I read the idea developed by you i.e.ORB AND 21 EMA online .It is really a best concept formulated by you.

Whether, it can be applied script also.

It is necessary to have better teaching/understanding about the clues involved in the system.

It is also required to have the knowledge of the same for newly observer to avoid loss due to insufficient understanding about captioned subject matter.

I hope, you must agree to a piece i.e.

You are also a member by name out of above three.

no one can do any thing except guidance of guru in school life as well as in business life.

As such, your guidance and help is solicited.

I can also call on phone to you, if i got the number.

I am waiting anxiously feed back in this regards.

Best regards /DA Mokashi

January 27, 2011
  31. bramesh said:

Hi Motu,

Can you please help me with the chart of currency pair. I can look into it and confirm your views

January 27, 2011
  32. Montu said:

Dear Brahmesh,

Need your help on currency topics. As I have huge short positions of our clietns in GBP/INR pair I request u to provide ur useful suggestions on this pair.

I am also learinig TA and found that GBP/USD pair is forming Head and Shoulder pattern on a weekly chart so wants to confirm the view.

January 26, 2011
  33. DA Mokashi said:

Dear Bramesh,

I am a retired person from private company having age of60 years.
    I use to do trading with minimum capital and low volume as, i don’t have any other earning source at present.

Can i request you to have information about website which provides correct time technical charts and having the facility to change indicators for Nifty as well as for a particular script as individuals interested.

This information will have continious learning process and an obligation to me at this age.

It will better, if you can send this on my email .

Thanking you, in anticipation.

Best Regards/ DA Mokashi

January 26, 2011
  34. bramesh said:

Hi Rajesh,

If we use 15 mins ORB we can 70% of time decide whther day is trading or sideways.As you can see in todays Trade also 15 Mins high was broken on upside and never broken again.

Well if u want to avoid whipsaws I would advise you to increase time frame for ORB,Please back test the system before trading on it.

It works for me most of time and yes we will need to follow SL as a trading disciplne.

December 1, 2010
  35. Rajesh said:

How will you know in advance if the day is going to be trending or sideways ?? your strategy comes into action within the first 15 minutes of the trading day

December 1, 2010
  36. bramesh said:

Thanks a lot Rajagopal sirji.

I have done the changes. My blog got blessed with you coming on it.

December 1, 2010
  37. S Rajagopal said:

Dear Bramesh,
    Please review “indicator” position. I understand it as the opposite – buy when they turn up from below and vice versa. Also, Stoch/MACD-H would be felt ideal along with RSI. Thank you for such a nice tool.

December 1, 2010
  38. bramesh said:

I mean let Nifty trade above 21 EMA for sometime so that we can confirm our trade,that we are on right side.

October 18, 2010
  39. kasa said:

” Keep Stop Loss of 2 White Candles above 21 EMA to avoid whipsaws”
    what does tht mean

October 18, 2010
  40. HEMANT PATIL said:

October 16, 2010
  41. bramesh said:

Hi Raj Bhai,

As i have mentioned it works best on trending days. For other days we can use diffrent trading system

October 16, 2010
  42. Rajandran said:

It could be a more noisy intraday system… as most of the days market moves sideways whipsaws cant be avoided. It works only on steeper and trendier days

October 15, 2010